iLo forum.
Hey there! Log In, read forum, post messages and go to eat some oranges!
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: Orange-juice

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iLo forum.
Hey there! Log In, read forum, post messages and go to eat some oranges!
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: Orange-juice
iLo forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Gallery

:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: Empty
Latest topics
» !dude
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:12 pm by [iLo]eL!Te

» Guys!
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 pm by [iLo]=Kamil=

» WOLFENSTEIN: ET. All friends meeting. You have to bethere.
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:00 pm by [iLo]=Kamil=

» MY player cfg.
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 pm by [iLo]eL!Te

» new to ILO
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:55 pm by [iLo]eL!Te

» Server Sound Commands
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:14 pm by [iLo]=Kamil=

» Bugs
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:50 am by [iLo]=Kamil=

» Macintosh - Wolfensten
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:02 pm by [iLo]=Kamil=

» www.heyoranges.com
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:14 pm by Zero

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What's Your favouritue map?

:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap13%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap31%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 31% [ 5 ]
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap13%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap6%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap6%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap0%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap19%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_lcap0%:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Keywords

:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!:

3 posters

Go down

:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: Empty :!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!:

Post by [iLo]eL!Te Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey everybody i just wanted to show you guys how to make an apply so you will have more chances to join and it will be easier for us to know you!
The plan you have to post shell look like this:

• -Name irl:
    -where You come from:
    -How long do you play ET and how long u play on the server:
    -favorite classes:
    -hobbies outside of ET:
    -why would You like to join :
    -Do you like Oranges:
    -Got some Lao/iLo friends:

Thats it i hope this will help you guys to join
GOOD luck!!!
[iLo]eL!Te Juicy Juicy
[iLo]eL!Te
[iLo]eL!Te
I Love Oranges
I Love Oranges

Number of posts : 339
Cock : You should know it from yesterday.
orange points: : 6124
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Back to top Go down

:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: Empty Re: :!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!:

Post by [iLo]=Kamil= Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Thats rly good idea, thanks, i hope everyone will use this one.
[iLo]=Kamil=
[iLo]=Kamil=
Orange Admin
Orange Admin

Number of posts : 411
Cock : Tasty
orange points: : 6157

http://www.heyoranges.com

Back to top Go down

:!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!: Empty Re: :!::!::!: *** READ before apply/post to join *** :!::!::!:

Post by [iLo]eL!Te Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Kam try to make it a sticky anoucement so its always at the top of the page. Very Happy
[iLo]eL!Te
[iLo]eL!Te
I Love Oranges
I Love Oranges

Number of posts : 339
Cock : You should know it from yesterday.
orange points: : 6124

Back to top Go down

Post by jonsoon008 Fri May 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi,
For all their variety, casegoods such as dining sets and bedroom furniture tend to end up in dedicated rooms. Not so with home entertainment furniture, which can grace living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, home offices—even the occasional unfinished basement. Buyers who know where to look can find entertainment furniture for any room and every occasion.

jonsoon008
jonsoon008

Number of posts : 3
orange points: : 4729
Registration date : 2011-05-20

http://www.dcgstores.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down